Menu
ibrar1471
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

someone scratched my car

So on the 22nd December2017 a vm engineer came out to install my services and he could not find the cable so he dug upmy drive and located the cable and told me it was not his job to extend the cable from the bottom of my drive so he left and left the drive dug up and did not put anything back which left me unable to park on my drive which left me having to park a street away i have been constantly phoning virgin media but due to christmas no one was able to come out so due to the reason parking a street away someone has scratched my car from one end to another due to the fact i was parking a street away and infront of someone elses house and all this is because the vm engineer did not put my drive back to how it was also on christmas day my niece tripped over the dug up blocks and hurt her knee and arm we have pictures i have a recording of a vm advisor saying it was virgins fault but how would i take my complaint forward as the virgin advisor would not give me a direct number to call
Any help would be great
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: someone scratched my car

Contact Virgin Media's Chief Executive Officer ... this site won't let me post the link but do your own Google search for Contact Virgin Media's CEO.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
ibrar1471
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: someone scratched my car

Thankyou dave i will try that
0 Kudos