Menu
st_jc
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

snapfish code doesn't work

I only found out about the free snapfish offer a couple of weeks ago and registered straight away. I received a code (very long) but when I tried to use it - it didn't work. I checked out the forum and after talking to a virgin helpdesk person was referred to snapfish help. They gave me a temporary code to use for that first order - but said I needed to get a new code re-issued from Virgin going forward.

When I go back through the registration process it fails because it has already been done once. Does anyone know who I need to talk to to get a new code ?

Thanks for your help :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: snapfish code doesn't work

Hi st_jc

Thanks for popping by and for joining us on the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you have been having some issues with Snapfish. For us to support you with this we need to flag this to our IT teams to see if they can reactivate a new code for you.

I've raised this for you and the reference for this is P007561354.

The teams should get back in touch with me in the next week with a resolution for you.

I'll keep you posted on how this goes.

Thanks again and speak soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
st_jc
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

That's brilliant thank you for the update.

Regards

st_jc.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

No worries at all. I'm going to check back in again with you by the end of this week and if this doesn't update for us by then I'll pass the details onto my colleagues on the forums as I'm then off for a week on annual leave.

I'll be back in touch either on Thursday or Friday.

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi st_jc

Just a quick catch up to let you know this is still being worked on at present.

I'm going to assign the IT ticket reference to my colleague Nat to keep an eye on this while I am off for the week and I'll check back in when I'm back if this is still not resolved for you.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
st_jc
Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, hope you have a great holiday.
Regards st_jc
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi st_jc

The IT teams have come back to me with an update to say there is no way they can reissue a code if the original has not worked for you and that this would need to be resolved with Snapfish as it is their code. As we know from your post Snapfish have referred you back to us.

Rather than this be a back and forth issue which none of us want, there is another resolution to this I'm looking into but I will need some details from you for me to apply this for you.

For me to do this I'm sending a pm to you that you can find in the by your forum name.

If you could drop back to me on this, that would be fab.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
brettgough
Joining in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have had the same problem, i activated the offer and was sent an email with a code on it but the code doesn’t work on the snappish site, it simply says it was an invalid code. I contacted snappish customer services and they said i had to contact virgin as it wasnt their error, it was simply an incorrect code. The code sent is also only for 50 free prints and the offer on the virgin website is for 100 free prints. Could you please advise if you can send me the correct code to enjoy the offer you are making on the website. Its also a little annoying that there is no place on the “contact us” menus for offer problems as it doesn’t fall into any of the categories you have listed.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Brett Gough

0 Kudos
st_jc
Joining in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brett

If you can get the message through to Karen A who is on this thread she is really helpful. They couldn't get me another code but instead gave me a credit to my account to counteract the years cost. I'm sure if you ping her she could do the same for you.

Regards

ST_JC

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi brettgough,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having a new face in the crowd getting involved with the Community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear you've not been able to get a valid code for use with Snapfish. Recently, Snapfish has performed some updates so now you can log in directly via their site and if you are having any issues, you will need to contact Snapfish directly via the following options:

Phone: 0203 684 7993 Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Online Chat: Live chat support agents are available from 9:00 AM to 4:00 AM 

Get in contact with them and keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos