Menu
SG11
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

sign in

i cant sign in to my virgin media account, it keeps telling me my passwords wrong, ive tried changing it but that dosnt seem to do anything. 

i urgently need to login as im unable to use the phone right now and i recieved a letter saying theres something wrong with my direct debit? im not entirly sure what so i thought id check online as im registered and have used it before. but im getting myself all wound up as nothing seems to be working.

does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: sign in

Doesn't the letter you received give you a number to call regarding the matter? That would be the most prudent course of action to take. That aside, any changes you make in there DD wise wouldn't take effect until next month anyway, this being the main reason why you should call in about it or Webchat in about the matter (Account and Billing -> Understanding my Broadband, TV and Home phone bill -> Chat online.) The Web chat has next to no staffing over the weekend, 'cept some limited hours on Saturdays.

What happens when you use the forgotten password option? Any error message? Tried using a different web browser to get in after doing a forgotten password?

You can use the Webchat (linked above) from M-Sa to get support regarding logging in - they'd do a password reset for you. Or ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details -> Option 2 (Faults) -> Report a broadband fault (it covers all My VM login support too) and ask them to do a password reset for you.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos