Menu
l_hanson727
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

services suspended

I have been have a really crappy couple of months and my virgin payments have slipped my mind. Last month a paid part of my bill to stop it being suspended but then forgot to pay the rest. After receiving this months bill obviously ot included the rest of last months so was higher than normal. With having to attend 2 funerals and have my cat put down the bill slipped my mind and now my services have been suspended and I have no way of paying bill for at least 10 days. My question is would I be able to pay a portion of my bill to get my services reinstated and the rest when I am able or does it have to be the full amount. I have two young children and cant be without my services for nearly 2 weeks. Sorry if this sounds limes its full of excuses I just wanted to explain the circumstances.
Any help or advice would be great. Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: services suspended

Normally, bill payment on time and in full is required to maintain your service but it may be worth speaking to Customer Relations to see if they can, in this case, do anything for you.

Call 150 from your Virgin Media landline or mobile or 034 454 1111. In italy take option 1 to get through to Virgin Media then options 4 and 5 to reach the correct department. The are the same group that deal with Cancellations but they are UK based and usually very helpful.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: services suspended

Hi l_hanson727, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're going through a difficult time right now Smiley Sad

Looking at the account I can see that since posting you have been able to speak to the team and get your services put back on. 

Going forward, I would look to get the reminder of your balance paid off asap as if another bill is produced in the meantime it may suspend your services again. 

As well as this, whenever there is a balance on the account when the next bill is generated, there may well be a late fee added. 

Keep us posted on how you get on and if you need anything, pop back and let us know.

Apologies once again. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos