Menu
n1lay
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

serious harassment

I was a loyal customer for 10+ years. After a price hike (with no notice) I decided to phone and see if I can get a better deal. The staff I spoke with were rude and unhelpful. I decided to take my business elsewhere. 

Virgin were no help at all in closing my account and bills were accrued even despite no service being proved. They seem to think they can harass and call at all different times in the hope you will spend more money! 

I think they should be liable to pay fines related to their bullying tactics they have certainly shown me. I have now been referred to a debt collecting firm despite two letters to customer concern and several phone calls, and yet I am yet to hear from anyone from customer care about the disputed invoices. 

I certainly can't be expected to pay a bill I do not believe I have incurred! 

Where do I go with this? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: serious harassment

hiya @n1lay I would be raising a complaint here is the code of practice -> http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic... and having a chat with customer relations choosing option 4 - 5 (thinking of leaving us), they are UK based and deal with complex issues, since the forum team don't get that involved in disconnection/billing issues.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos