Menu
redrose1986
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

sent an installation email even tho i cancelled the installation. advisor

Hi i move to a new property in august and i was going to transfer my virgin services with me. I was given a installation day of the 1st of september, then i was told it would take a little longer as there were some problems. So i waited another week and rang up an asked how long it was going to be, to which i was told it could be months. So after that i rang back up and canclled my instalation at the new property and said i was going with another provider as i have an online courses to do and cant wait months for it to be installed and the lady on the phone said she had cancelled it. So today i have recieved an email saying my instalation is booked for the 6th of dec but i am now in a contract with bt. If an advier reads this i would like to have my instalation canclled as it seems the lady i spoke to did not do it when she told me she had.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: sent an installation email even tho i cancelled the installation. advisor

hiya @redrose1986 sadly this forum team isn't monitored by customer services.. and can request cancellation via the forum due to issue of DPA (Data Protection Act) would need to give another call via 150 / 0345 454 1111 choosing option 4 -5 (thinking of leaving us) to confirm full account cancellation
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: sent an installation email even tho i cancelled the installation. advisor

hiya @redrose1986 sadly this forum team isn't monitored by customer services.. and can request cancellation via the forum due to issue of DPA (Data Protection Act) would need to give another call via 150 / 0345 454 1111 choosing option 4 -5 (thinking of leaving us) to confirm full account cancellation
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution