Menu
jack420
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

returns label

I've moved properties and was no longer able to keep Virgin as it did not cover the block of flats I moved in to, so i need to return my routa. Virgin sent me a sticker and i took it to the collection point but the scanner would not pick up the bar code.

Can someone please send me a new sticker?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: returns label

Hi jack420, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you've not yet received your returns packaging. Smiley Sad

I will need to check your account to see what equipment you have as sometimes we may not need it back. If we do I can then arrange for a new returns pack to be sent to you. 

I've not been able to locate your account so have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: returns label

Hey jack420

Thanks again for dropping by on the community and for looking into the returns label query with us Smiley Happy

If you still need support with this then please pop back to us on the pm that Kath sent on Thursday where we can take the details we need to support you.

It would be great to hear back from you Smiley Happy

Take care and thanks again!

Many thanks for dropping by and for joining us on the community Smiley Happy

It's great to have you with us!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos