Menu
forrest_walker
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

retention promising a call back then failing to contact me

I was called on Friday night by VM retention dept and they said there were going to look into my account and call me back to offer a new deal. I’ve still not received a call back, am I going to receive this before I move me account from VM?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: retention promising a call back then failing to contact me

Hi forrest_walker

I appreciate you getting in touch with us on the forums and for posting about the retentions offer. I am sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving us Smiley Sad

The call back from the outbound retentions team is not guaranteed for customers who are arranging to disconnect. They do try to contact as many as they can in respect to looking at alternative options.

If the disconnection offer is something you would like to chat about to see if an alternative can be suggested for you then if you could contact us via 150 or 0345 454 1111, that would be great.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
harveyabo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have experienced exactly the same. Call from outbound retentions, excellent offer. I asked if they call me next day which they said they would do at 11am. It is now 1pm. No call.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi harveyabo, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've not been called back. I have already replied to your thread here: No call back from outbound retention's 

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos