Menu
anv
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

referral payment

i referred a work colleague to Virgin Media. The installation completed in mid December 2016. 

Its now Feb17. The fee hasnt been paid. The staff at the call centre cannot help - as i dont have my colleagues account password. Even though i made the referral through the website, and have my colleagues address no one can help. Why is Virgin making it so difficult to claim this? I just dont understand why i even need my colleagues details when you should be able to see i made the referral in the first place. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: referral payment

Hi anv

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about the Refer A Friend offer.

If you have signed your friend up to this via the site then do you have the confirmation that would have been sent to you to confirm this?

I'm going to drop a pm to you via the forums that you can find in the next to your forum name and if you could pop back to me on this I can investigate this a little further for you.

Kind regards, and speak soon!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos