Menu
nessie287
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

referral bonus missing

I have referred a friend in December and the installation has gone ahead. Friend has already had a bill but I have not received my £50 referral bonus taken off my bill. How long does it usually take??

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: referral bonus missing

Hey nessie287 and thanks for your post.

I've had a look into this for you and the official line is that your credit will be applied 28 days after your friend is installed. Has it been longer than that? I know you said you referred them in December, however some installations can take a while.

You also need to have referred them via our website here: http://virg.in/raf.

Let us know if you still need help with this and we'll be happy to assist.

Best, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for confirming all of that nessie287,

I'd like to look into this for you so I'll send you a private message for more info shortly. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey nessie287 and thanks for your post.

I've had a look into this for you and the official line is that your credit will be applied 28 days after your friend is installed. Has it been longer than that? I know you said you referred them in December, however some installations can take a while.

You also need to have referred them via our website here: http://virg.in/raf.

Let us know if you still need help with this and we'll be happy to assist.

Best, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

0 Kudos
nessie287
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It definitely has been more than 28 days...the service was installed before the end of last year, so we're well past the 28 days. I did refer through the website and did receive an email confirmation that my friend had been referred.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for confirming all of that nessie287,

I'd like to look into this for you so I'll send you a private message for more info shortly. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team