Menu
thenel
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

refer a friend 50 credit

hi, I referred a friend about 6 weeks ago and they've had virgin fitted etc but neither have the 50 credits applied. can you advise? cheers
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: refer a friend 50 credit

thenel wrote:
hi, I referred a friend about 6 weeks ago and they've had virgin fitted etc but neither have the 50 credits applied. can you advise? cheers

For the referred person the credit should have been dropped on their account on the install day. For the person who referred, they'll get it after the referred person cooling off period has passed (and 28 days have passed.) Since that didn't happen, the concern would be that the referred person did not strictly follow the process. If that is the case then neither of you will get credits, as the process has to be followed to the letter exactly and it cannot be applied in retrospect.

To get it looked into either ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details -> From the main menu choose Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to check for signs of the referral, if none is there present in the system then process wasn't followed correctly by the referred person. Alternatively a member of favicon.png Forum Team can look into the matter for you. You'll get a response from a member of said team in up to two weeks.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thenel,

Thanks for your post and I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't received your credit yet. Checking the account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've referred anyone to us.

When you referred your friend via the refer a friend scheme, you would have received an email. They would of also of received an email with a link to join up. If you still have this I can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
thenel
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've done everything you asked but still no reply & no 50 credit.
0 Kudos