Menu
chrissydfc
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

reactivating a virgin media account

Hey I'm a new user to the forum. I received an email saying my virgin media account has been disconnected and I received an email from a Virgin Media worker saying my account can be reactivated online. I've had a look on the virgin media page and I can't find anywhere where I can reactivate my account. Can somebody help me out please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: reactivating a virgin media account

Did you leave Virgin Media? Were you a Broadband/TV/Home phone customer or a Mobile customer? If you left on the Broadband/TV/Home phone side you would need to rejoin VM to get your account(s) back. As for the Mobile side, I'm not sure how accounts are handled on that side or how long accounts remain after leaving.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
chrissydfc
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I never left Virgin media they made an error and cut me off and the account is still to be reconnected. I only have the XL TV package and I was told I'll be able to do it online but i havent been able to find what i need to go on to reactivate my account

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

chrissydfc wrote:

I never left Virgin media they made an error and cut me off and the account is still to be reconnected. I only have the XL TV package and I was told I'll be able to do it online but i havent been able to find what i need to go on to reactivate my account

Issues like that should require back-end work by teams that can't be reached from customer service contact routes.

If you were to call in about it, ring 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Then from the main menu go with Option 4 -> Option 5. They'll be able to look into what's going on and get things back on track.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos