Menu
biscuit
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

"accept funtv and vivid100 offer" ,but can only use text services to contact

I was recently sent a postal offer "fun tv and vivid 100 offer"

"£30 a month for 12 months and enjoy the same price for a whole year afterwards.Price guaranteed for 2 years."

I have hearing problems so i rely on text, (hence live chat) I want to accept the offer, but i tried using the live chat service and failed twice. One person said i had to phone the 0800 number and the other person was going to arrange the change, but then stated that they were in the billing department (even though i selected the buying or upgrade option beforehand)  and couldn't get access to upgrade me, so ring the 0800 number."rolling my eyes at this point"

Defeats the whole reason for the live chat service

I'm out of my contract and now want to accept a new contract, there is consideration to be exchanged,you'd think those agents would be working for that purpose and be chomping at the bit ? 

Under this text, you will see a signature in caps.This is not shouting, but it's there to make a point.

DON'T ASK ME TO RING CUSTOMER SUPPORT!I'M DEAF AND HAVE TO RELY ON EMAIL ONLY.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: "accept funtv and vivid100 offer" ,but can only use text services to contact

Hi biscuit

Thanks for taking the time to post about the offer you have had through the post and your accessibility issues that prevent you from calling us up.

I appreciate you letting us know that you are having issues trying to get the deal you have been sent and I understand that this offer is a dedicated offer that can only be added by the marketing team who have sent a specific number on the marketing for you to have this applied.

As this leaves you at a bit of an impasse with us given your personal accessibility needs, I'm going to send a pm to you for me to see if I can support you further with this.

You can find this in the up on the top right.

If you could get back to me on this, that would be great.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos