Menu
Kaz3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

price lies.

I have just contacted virgin to remove my TV and phone from my package. Keeping my Broadband and have been told it is cheaper to have phone and Broadband for £37 a month (apparently that doesn't change after 12 months) I have just checked and it goes up to £45 after 12 month. Why was I lied too and why wasn't I offered the Broadband only deal for £23 going up to £37 after 12 months. Has anyone else had this problem.

I also was told that because my Broadband has been playing up that I would need a new hub as it is old but when they put me through to order one they hang up

0 Kudos
Kaz3
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: price lies.

I have rang Virgin and spoke to a lovely lady regarding my issue and a £10 charge and she quickly fixed the issue. Fingers crossed nothing crops up with it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: price lies.

Hi Kaz3

Thanks for dropping by with your post about the offer and pricing.

I'm really glad to hear that this has now been sorted for you which is great and thanks too for dropping back with your reply to update us about this Smiley Happy

Any pricing queries or billing issues have to go through our billing teams via either Webchat or via the phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111 so those teams can clear the security needed for us to support you with this kind of information.

Keep in touch if you need anything else Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos