Menu
john8470
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

price increase

Who is a trusted broadband supplier, 3 price increases last year and now 3.99 increase an absolute disgrace. Money grabbing bandits

jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: price increase

there was only one general price increase last year on virgin. sky had two. did you have a 'loyalty' bonus come to an end, that would be an increase but just to the amount the regulars are paying.
0 Kudos
john8470
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No loyalty bonus and only reason I increased my package for tv was because broadband was going up and trust me that was not a year ago.

Will look for another provider once deal I took on is up as absolute disgraceful respective they have best broadband

FED UP

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi john8470

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the price change.

I appreciate that these changes do mean that customers will be looking at tailoring their package options with us, or in some instances they consider cancelling.

To make sure we are able to offer the best services we can we sometimes need to review our prices. It is the perfect opportunity for you to look at reviewing the overall package with us and to do so it would be great if you could either get in touch with our teams on Webchat or via 150 / 0345 454 1111 where our teams would be happy to take a look at this with you.

Let us know how this goes for you,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
john8470
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No just bring my price down but please tell me when I can leave virgin if my price does not come down

0 Kudos