Menu
lillymaysmith13
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

poor service

i have only been with virgin media since December last year I had nothing but trouble with it my services have been cut off twice this week after being told when starting up with them that I would have £125 free with includes my £25.99 installation fee with will betaken in count taken off my bill. the people I have spoken to this week have all told me different things one saying who was very helpful on 10Th march told it was mix up on there end because they didn't take off my free month subscription to sports and movies so he fixed it or I would of had to pay £148.00 now the other two ive had ague with them saying I don't owe this amount since my bill should only be 52.00 a month the service is trouble had nothing but trouble

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor service

Hi lillymaysmith13, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your bills since joining us Smiley Sad

Looking at the account I can see the £125 credit was taken off your first bill. If you log in to My Virgin Media you will be able to see the discount there. 

Any balance on the account now is what is correctly owed. Have a look at the bills online and if there are any discrepancies, come back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos