Menu
helper741
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

payment not showing on account

My bill as of last night was £68+ owing. I paid £30 last night and my account was not updated. I've just paid the remainder of the bill.

I didn't want to pay the entire bill because I had no broadband from the 1st of Feb to the 20th of Feb.

I don't know why my account wasn't updated after my payment last night.

It's been impossible as usual to get through on the phone.

I'm totally fed up with VM at this moment. Ever since the company was sold standards have dropped.

I want a refund for the 20 days without broadband.

Daniel Butcher

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: payment not showing on account

If you want a refund you will need to pay the full bill and then challenge them for a refund. Else you will end up as a credit defaulter on your credit score + account.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: payment not showing on account

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with your broadband and now your billing too Smiley Sad 

Whenever you manually make a payment, depending on how you pay, it can take a few days to reach us and then a further 24 hours for your account to actually update. The best way to have you account update automatically is to pay via Direct Debit. 

In terms of credit, Sam_L did advise you needed to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 as we were unable to help you with this. We don't refund call charges as the option is always there for you to have a landline with us thus giving you free calls. 

The 0345 454 1111 is charged at a low rate as per with OFCOM's guideline's and most Mobile Phone companies, use the minutes spent on these calls as part of your package (this you will need to check with them). 

I can see, since posting, the team have spoken to you regarding payment methods going forward. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos