Menu
john-211
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

painful customer service

I'm getting to the point now where I may just change supplier altogether because of the lack of service .

after around 10 years with virgin , I have decided to downgrade the package I have . My current bill will be over £80 per month soon , for a landline I unplugged years ago , a tv package I rarely use , and a fibre broadband connection i tested today at 8.6 MB.

My plan was to reduce the TV to a basic level, and up the broadband to 50mb . The problem comes when you try to get the info.  So far , I have had 4 live chats disappear, and a phone call terminate , the second I mention what I want to do . 

How do I get the info that i need , and make the changes if nobody will talk to me ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: painful customer service

Hi john-211,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having here on board with us in the Community.

I can only apologise for the issues you have had trying to speak to the team with regards to making changes to your package. 

Your best bet is to give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. Follow the options for making a change to your package and this will get you through to the correct team. 

Come back and let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos