Menu
deaftrev1961
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

overcharging

i have recently cut my service down to broadband only to save money as from 23rd of nov which i have just paid the last payment and from the new date i am suppose to be on a year contract of £17.25pm now they are taking out another £66.33 on dec 22nd and say my monthly bill will be £32pm onwards i think i am being being robbed if virgin media do not sort this out i will cancel my direct debit before dec 22nd if they dont know who i am here is my account details as it is hard to contact them

acc no  **********

area ref 24

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: overcharging

When you decided on a new contract was it after the date for your new bill or before?

If After it will automatically have sent out that bill amount but it would be re-credited to you the following month for the overpayment you made. If before then that doesn't sound right, I would contact Customer Support as forum staff cannot help with anything dealing with bill payments etc due to DPA.

You will be able to ask why the amount of £32 p/m is coming out also, when it was agreed that it would be £17.25.

Majide!
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: overcharging

If you cancel your direct debit when monies are due out expect virgin to chase this. they will pursue it.
0 Kudos