Menu
pennyvrth
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

no referral payment as promised

my mum signed up to virgin and we asked about the £50 referral off your bill they offer was told yes we will get after 3 payments made, now 3 months down the line there saying no record of the referral being made and there's nothing we can do, if we cant show email etc with proof, we never got any emails just what we were told, now they have there year contract with her she cant break and no referral payment going to be made. there not interested if we cant prove it, we took there word,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: no referral payment as promised

Hi pennyvrth

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and thanks for taking the time to let us know about the missing referral payment on your accounts.

Our billing and package queries that need to be looked into,  do have to be dealt with by our teams in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

I will send a pm to you for me to offer some additional support to you via the forums regarding the Refer A Friend Offer , and for me to do this I need to check in with some details with you. You can find this in the purple envelope next to your forum name.

If you could pop back to me on this, that would be fab Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos