Menu
Tobla
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

no £100 voucher received

On the 3rd of Feb I had my virgin media package setup, I've had numerous e-mails from virgin media but no with my voucher code. Approx the 3rd of march I had a problem with my first bill being wrong by £50, after I sorted that out over the phone I asked where was my voucher. At first the gentleman I spoke to didn't know what I was on about, after putting me on hold came back saying he's now realised what I was referring to and put a note on my account to get a code sent to me. On the 6th I rang again, and again they put another note on my account to send the code. On the 9th as I was working my wife went to the virgin media shop as asked about the voucher on which they said will sort this out for us. It's now the 14th and I've still not seen a e-mail. I'm check everyday in my inbox and junk mail but nothing. Please advise
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: no £100 voucher received

Hi Tobla and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the delay in getting your gift voucher to you.

I'd like to look into this for you, so I'll drop you a private message shortly. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right to view it.

Best, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Tobla and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the delay in getting your gift voucher to you.

I'd like to look into this for you, so I'll drop you a private message shortly. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right to view it.

Best, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Tobla
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks to Michael_JK my Voucher code has now been received. Thank you for your time and effort Michael_JK as i was starting to loose hope of ever receiving them. All the best 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really glad to hear you've received the code now Tobla.

Happy to help, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

0 Kudos