Menu
cybercypher
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

new offer been revoked

Dear Virgin.

I would like you to re-think your offers for new and existing customers including customer retentions.

firstly how can you offer a new customer a better deal than an existing customer?

is it because an existing customer means so little to you and you don't need them anymore?

secondly, if you offer a customer a deal you should honour that deal and tell the customer how long that offer is available to them for,.

I would say from a business point of view this is bad business ethics and is/will cost virgin its customers.

regards

a fuming virgin customer soon to be ex virgin customer

Helpful Answers
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: new offer been revoked

It is more difficult for them to get new customers than what it is for existing customers to leave, so they will offer them the earth just to get them "hooked in" for their new contractual term. All they are interested in is bringing in more monthly payments and the introductory offers are a standard practice throughout many industries.

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware

All Replies
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It is more difficult for them to get new customers than what it is for existing customers to leave, so they will offer them the earth just to get them "hooked in" for their new contractual term. All they are interested in is bringing in more monthly payments and the introductory offers are a standard practice throughout many industries.

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi cybercypher

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the options for new customers and existing customers and a warm welcome to the community forums.

I appreciate that new customer deals are generally going to be offers that all our customers would like to take on board and understand that existing customers can be frustrated when the deals we offer new customers are not available but please be aware our new customers will generally have these deals for a 6 or 12 month period after which they too will be on a standard customer services offer.

Our existing customers can speak, as I can see you have done since you posted, to our loyalty teams to look at reviewing their services with us.

If you need to look into this again with the teams then if you could get in touch with them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 they would love to help you out with this Smiley Happy

Let us know how you get on.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos