Menu
simistersym
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

new hub

I have booked a date for delivery of the new hub . can I change it from Monday 20th feb to tue 21st feb

joan brannan

0 Kudos
andyjstew
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: new hub

Hi simistersym,

I suggest you are best to call Virgin on 150 from a virgin landline as the forum team can take up to 1 week or more to respond to posts on here.

Hope this helps!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: new hub

Hi simistersym

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on the forums about the new hub and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I appreciate you posting about the job reschedule request you posted about on the 9th and my apologies that we were unable to pick this up sooner for you.

As most excellently mentioned by @andyjstew, if you had got in direct touch with the teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat , they would have been happy to have sorted this for you.

I can see that you have not been in touch so the original delivery date stands which is today.

If Yodel deliver the hub and you are not in, they will card the door and you can call them on 0800 1577 777 to arrange for this to be re-delivered to you.

Keep us posted on how this goes and if we can do anything else for you, just give us a shout!

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos