Menu
barthez23
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

netflix offer

hi, I'm new to virgin and have been given 6 months free Netflix with my new subscription but I have no idea how to activate it, can anyone advise. thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: netflix offer

Register an account with netflix through their website: https://www.netflix.com/gb/ and then redeem your voucher code: https://www.netflix.com/redeem?locale=en-GB

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Register an account with netflix through their website: https://www.netflix.com/gb/ and then redeem your voucher code: https://www.netflix.com/redeem?locale=en-GB

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi barthez23,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely to have you here. 

I have sent you a private message with your Netflix code with instructions Smiley Happy

Hope that helps,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Martkirby
Joining in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello Kath_F,
I'm not new to Virgin and have been one of your customers for some time. I have a very expensive XL TV package and your fastest broadband. I've been considering Netflix recently and was really pleased when I saw an ad in the paper for your 6 month free offer. When I checked your website it was clear it was for new customers only. I'm really disappointed that my loyalty and continued food custom isn't being recognised. I flagged it with live chat yesterday and was utterly fobbed off. I'don't like the 6 month offer too in recognition of the £600 plus I spend with you every year. Can we make this happen? I have high hopes as the Community has always been so helpful previously.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martkirby

Thanks for getting in touch about the Netflix offer that's available for new customers.

I know this offer is a great incentive for our new customers and it may become an existing customer offer in the future. It has in the past been offered by Customer Services as part of existing customer deals we have had available Smiley Happy

Right now, it's not an option for existing customers, but keep checking in with the teams either via 150/0345 454 1111 - if you're calling in for any other reason, or via Webchat

The teams would be able to advise as to whether or not this is an option we can provide for you.

We appreciate your loyalty with us and it's alway7s worth checking in every now and then with the teams to see if the options you have need tailored to better suit changing needs, or if there are any alternative deals available for you.

Keep us posted and thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Steppy16
Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Signed up for Virgin Media but havent received the Net Flix offer who do I have to contact  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steppy16,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Virgin Media and the Community Smiley Happy

I hope all your services are working as they should be. If not let us know and we can look in to things for you. 

With regards to your Netflix code, I have sent you a private message with some information on this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
dgsmith80
Joining in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Sorry for jumping on an old thread, but I joined back in June and have had a lot of installation issues, but hoping to get installed today but as of yet not received my Netflix promo code from when I joined back in June. I wonder if it got deleted by my junk mail some time ago. Could you please check and if possible re-send it to me?

Kind regards

David

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi David, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us and I can only apologise for the issues you have had trying to get installed.

Taking a look at the Netflix offer, this was available for customers who took services with us between 1st April and 30th June. It looks as though you didn't order your services until the 15th July. Due to this you wouldn't be entitled to the Netflix voucher. 

Apologies for this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Talnoy
Joining in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi I was sent through this offer too and it said I have until the 31st Dec to start the offer. However when I press the 'GET IT NOW' and 'Continue' I recieve a 'Page not found error.

0 Kudos