Menu
Joining in
Message 21 of 27 (160 Views)

Re: my cable is joined to my neighbours box!

i hope it will be rectified soon too! many thanks for all your concerns and replies so far. regards, peter.

i was born with nowt and i still have most of it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 22 of 27 (133 Views)

Hi pete0022

Many thanks for getting in touch about the cabling and wow, this is a long thread Smiley Happy It's great to see the guys jumping in to support you with this!

I'd like to take a look into this for you to see what we can do to support you further.

For me to do so if you could send a private message to me with your name, preferred contact number and full address, I can then flag this to the install teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what they are going to do to resolve this for you Smiley Happy

Cheers Pete!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 23 of 27 (114 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi pete0022

Thanks again for getting in touch about the cabling concerns.

If you've sorted this out then that's brilliant, but if not then please pop a PM to me as requested for me to find your details and I can support further for you.

Kind regards,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 24 of 27 (93 Views)

hi karen. sorry for late reply. someone has come out and fed the outside cable from pavement via trunking in garden to my box. trouble is they have left the previously joined cable to my neighbour on her side and disconnected my side! so the wire is still there even though its not doing anything. crazy eh?

regards,peter

i was born with nowt and i still have most of it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 25 of 27 (68 Views)

Hey Peter.

Thanks for letting us know about the cabling that was left Smiley Sad

I've fed this back to the area managers for you and asked that they send someone along to sort this out for you.

Keep in touch if this is still not resolved by the end of the week Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 26 of 27 (55 Views)

Hey Peter

Just a quick update to confirm I have passed this back to the installation support teams as I've not had a response yet for you. I'll continue to work on this until we get a resolution for you Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Kaz

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 27 of 27 (40 Views)

Hi Peter

An update for you:

A technician is going out tomorrow afternoon to remove the temporary cabling.

Keep us posted if you need anything else Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos