Menu
Joining in
Message 21 of 23 (62 Views)

Re: my cable is joined to my neighbours box!

i hope it will be rectified soon too! many thanks for all your concerns and replies so far. regards, peter.

i was born with nowt and i still have most of it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 22 of 23 (35 Views)

Hi pete0022

Many thanks for getting in touch about the cabling and wow, this is a long thread Smiley Happy It's great to see the guys jumping in to support you with this!

I'd like to take a look into this for you to see what we can do to support you further.

For me to do so if you could send a private message to me with your name, preferred contact number and full address, I can then flag this to the install teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what they are going to do to resolve this for you Smiley Happy

Cheers Pete!

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 23 of 23 (16 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi pete0022

Thanks again for getting in touch about the cabling concerns.

If you've sorted this out then that's brilliant, but if not then please pop a PM to me as requested for me to find your details and I can support further for you.

Kind regards,

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos