Menu
Anne61
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

my broadband cut when virgin dug my garden up broke fence installing cable for neighbors-

I'm really upset my broadband was being used and when 2 virgin engineers came into my garden unnecessarily to instal cable for neighbours service. They broke my fence trampled my shrubs and can't fix problem fir 6 days - who do I contact about this poor customer service - it has been logged on the system and billing will deal with it apparently - any ideas welcome
0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: my broadband cut when virgin dug my garden up broke fence installing cable for neighbors-

take photos to show as evidence if needed

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: my broadband cut when virgin dug my garden up broke fence installing cable for neighbors-

You may want to go to the post options link and remove your problem solved tag (confusingly tagged as helpful answer).

To thank cybmole for the photo suggestion use the Kudos button.

The forum staff will be back on line on Monday.
spell
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And then some more photos - and keep a detailed log of all contact with VM - ideally with phone calls recorded.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anne61, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. We're really sorry to hear that you've been left offline due to this. 

Checking the account, it looks as though your broadband is online and working Smiley Happy This is great news. I can also see you have a complaint open regarding your fence so someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this.

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Would be interesting to know what reason they had to go into your garden - either with your permission or trespassing. A neighbours connection is nothing to do with your property.