my account

Why is it I paid my bill 2 days ago yet still have no service

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: my account

hiya @jen0 if depends on how you paid (if you paid via paypoint, this can take a few days to reach virginmedia), and if you paid enough if your account was cut off due to non-payment/going over credit limit etc.. would really need to give customer services a callback via 150 / 0345 454 1111 to see what is going on.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jen0, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us. 

As mentioned by paultechy, it can take a few days for the payment to reach us depending on how you've paid. 

Card payments usually take 24 - 48 hours to hit your account. Once they have, we'll lift the restriction and it may take up to 24 hours for the service to come back on. 

Since posting on Monday are you up and running again now? 

Let us know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jen0
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No I'm not and called virgin 3 times and was very upset way I was spoken too and will be making formal complaint
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jen0, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

Checking the account, it looks as though you've chosen to pay by one of the longest methods. Smiley Sad Paying at the pay-point can result in a 7 day wait. With it being over Christmas and New Year, that wait would have been extended Smiley Sad 

I can see from the account that a complaint has been logged on the account too. I can only apologise you feel this way. 

Fingers crossed you'll be back up and running soon Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos