Menu
andberry66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

moving home

the day before the move got a text saying 8 week delay. apparently need permission to dig up pavement to connect the house. did not think to check this 8 weeks prior to the move when i notified Virgin!  Now i am in week 3 of 8, but no update. And guess what....it is not actually possible to get one. You have to wait until they give you an installation date.  So in this limbo period i am having to use Wi-Fi via 4G which is pricey and limited.  I cannot understand why VM are not interested in giving any update in order to keep customers informed. I am seriously losing patience and may revert to BT fibre against all better judgement.....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: moving home

Hi andberry66

I am really sorry to hear that this is not yet sorted for you Smiley Sad

I appreciate that additional delays are not an ideal experience and I hope you have managed to get in touch with the teams to look into this since you posted.

In order to check up on the status of the order if you are waiting on a construction update with us then if you can contact our teams regarding this that would be great.

You can contact the Construction Teams directly via their phone no:  0345 045 0595

Their opening hours are: Mon-Sat 8:30am-7pm.

If you need anything else from us then please just let us know.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos