Menu
piotroleksiejuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

moving home

Hi, I am moving out UK 8th December and I want to send all equipment back. I called you in the morning but you did not want to help. So this is to inform you that I will leave all equipment 8th December

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
piotroleksiejuk
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: moving home

Write a return address, please. If not it will be left at virginmedia store in St Helens

0 Kudos
shauneeb
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Some equipment they don't want back, that can be recycled locally, here's some info on returns, the numbers in there you can contact for the returns label etc

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi piotroleksiejuk, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you've not yet received your returns packaging. 

I've gone into the account to check what equipment you currently have and the good news is you don't need to return this to us. 

Instead feel free to dispose of it responsibly. You can find your nearest recycling point here: Recycle More

If there is anything else we can do to help, just pop back here. Good luck with the move Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
piotroleksiejuk
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good evening,

I would like to inform you I have canceled my contract 26 November 2016. I already payed for each months of contract and I won't pay anymore. I don't live there since 09-12-2016 Don't send me any bills, please.
0 Kudos