Menu
2corpop
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

money owed.

virgin media have owed me £39, from previous contract which was ended 14 months ago, and despite phoning 6 times in the last year, still they wont refund the money, even though everytime I phone they say they will. earlier today I rang and was told a supervisor would call me back, soon, seven hours later and no call. my real question is this... If I owed virgin media money from an old bill, and for over a year I kept telling them that I would pay, and after they rung me 6 times in that year, and I kept giving them **bleep**, then what action would they take?

0 Kudos
2corpop
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: money owed.

it wasn't actually 'bleep', virgin media do not like a poster to use the words that describe what comes from a bull's back passage, even if it is synonymous with virgin media policy. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: money owed.

Hi 2corpop, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that there is still a refund owing on a previously disconnected account. Usually a cheque is sent within 35 days after the disconnection has taken place. 

You'll need to give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so they can re-issue the cheque for you. If you have moved since then we will also need to take your new address. 

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos