Menu
johnboy1940
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

manhole COVER broken

who do i contact

WHO DO I CONTACT AFTER REPEATED ATTEMPTS TO HAVE A BROKEN MANHOLE REPLACED THIS HAS BEEN LIKE IT FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS

WHO DO I CNTACT

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: manhole COVER broken

If you've been having no luck via the report form under the Webchat page or via the 0330 333 0444 number, then a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can get it escalated, you'll get a response from a member of said team anywhere between a couple of days wait up to two weeks wait.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
johnboy1940
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI YES THAT WOULD BE GREAT AS I DO NOT SEEM TO BE GOING ANYWHERE AND IT HAS BEEN LIKE FOR 8 MONTHS EVEN THE EMERGENCY COVER PLACED BY COUNCIL IS CRACKED

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonboy1940

Many thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums about the issues you have been reporting with the manhole cover.

My apologies that this has been an issue and not sorted before now. Smiley Sad

I'd like to take a further look into this for you if this is still an issue and for me to do so if you could get back to me on the pm I'm going to send to you next, that would be fab.

You can find this in the next to your forum name Smiley Very Happy

If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be awesome, and I can escalate this issue for you.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonboy1940

Many thanks for getting back to me on the pm I sent to confirm the details I needed to escalate this on your behalf.

I really appreciate your prompt reply Smiley Happy

I have escalated this to our Cabinet and Plant Maintenance team and will keep you in the loop as soon as I get a response. This can take a few days.

I'll check back in with you at the latest by Monday of next week and if I've not had an update on this for you by then I will chase this again for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

johnboy1940
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Karen_A wrote:

Hi jonboy1940

Many thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums about the issues you have been reporting with the manhole cover.

My apologies that this has been an issue and not sorted before now. Smiley Sad

I'd like to take a further look into this for you if this is still an issue and for me to do so if you could get back to me on the pm I'm going to send to you next, that would be fab.

You can find this in the next to your forum name Smiley Very Happy

If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be awesome, and I can escalate this issue for you.

Thanks again.

seems all in hand contractors turned up today and inspected cover kind regards Alan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm very glad to hear it Alan and thanks for dropping back to us with your update Smiley Happy

If you need us to support you with anything else just let us know.

We're always happy to help Smiley Very Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos