Menu
jgbrace
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

loose cable on outside wall

Can anyone tell me please how to report a  loose outdoor cable on wall to VM? Have tried all the phone numbers but nothing seems appropriate.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: loose cable on outside wall

Hi jgbrace

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the loose cable and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

We can totally take a look into this with you! To support you, I will be sending a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope next to your forum name. Once we have the details we need to help out we'll be able to take a look into this for you ASAP.

I hope to hear back from you soon on this Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

clacon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Karen

We have a loose cable across the pathway and all around the front garden to our building. Is this something you could also look into for me?

Thank you,

Clare
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clare, 

Thanks for your post. 

I can see Karen_A has already replied to your post here: Loose Cables across path

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos