Menu
wental
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

looking for contract length

I have been with virgin for a few years but recently I am constantly without internet at peak times. I am unable to watch Netflix without it buffering and no other device is able to use the internet at the same time. I call to get assistance and get told it is  known issue thats been happening for a couple of months in my area and I will get a £5 discount on my bill until its resolved. The resolution date is approximatley 22 of feb.

Couple this with having to use a third party router and the super hub in modem mode due to it being broken from the moment it came out the box and virgin support telling me they have done their side of the deal by sending the hub and 3rd party router.

I am currently paying £32 for up to 70mb but more often than not I get 0.5-3 mb on a wireless connection.

I want to know where to find the length of my contract online, I am looking to cancel as I am few up with using sup par equipment, having issues in the area and not informing me that I might have problems and expecting me to pay for a service I can barely use with a token minimal discount.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: looking for contract length

hiya @wental the date your contract expires isn't online you would need to have a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 online chat http://contact.virignmedia.com (using PC/laptop), since the forum team cant advise due to issues of Data Proteciton
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos