Menu
offski
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

leaving vm today - billing question

This is my last day with virgin media. There's a direct debit due to be taken from me on 12th Dec. Can someone confirm it will be ok for me to cancel this direct debit as my contract finishes on 9th Dec and my payment covering 12th Nov - 11th Dec fulfills my contract with vm?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: leaving vm today - billing question

staff here take a week to get to threads and if and when they get here will not be able to help much on billing questions

you need to ring or use chat or simply cancel the DD - billing is a law unto itself - some in advance some in arrears - but sure if they want more money they will be in touch - if you leave the DD in place and they do collect from it any refund takes a while - 28 days plus to get back to you and that will be by cheque - so if you want to have control of YOUR money the answer is simple

Tony
0 Kudos
offski
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.

I'll risk the wrath of vm and cancel it since I'm pretty sure they'll take it even though I'm not with them any more.

0 Kudos
Martyboy78
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You do realise that Virgin Media is a bit like the Hotel California?  You can check-out any time you want but...

0 Kudos