Menu
neoanderson
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

late payment charge

I have been sent a paper bill even though I am set up for e billing.

I have a late charge even though my account was set up as DD months before the install date.

I'm not sure where they are getting £130 from as I have recently joined, and my monthly package is £35 per month.

I have had call charges that seem to have called my home number?

How do I take VM off?

I'm disappointed when I advised the sales guy what my current package was that included caller display. "everything would be the same" obviously not.

Please don't ask someone from complaints to deal with this as apparently I had a pending complaint. Asif the guy from complaints advised that Virgin's complaints procedure is to open the complaint then close it, without taking any action. Basically he said he couldn't open a new complaint until he existing one was resolved. This would take 72 hours. 72 hours have passed, this was in Dec 16, still waiting. 

I have never been passed around so many departments with the response " not my department"

Also, every contact with Virgin results in my account being updated, only to find he next person can't find any record of it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: late payment charge

Hi neoanderson, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your bills. 

Checking the account I can see that you've called up since posting and the bills have been explained to you. I can see there are some follow up actions waiting for once you've sent in a copy of a previous bill? 

The person dealing with your complaint will be your point of contact going forward but if you need us for anything else, please come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

neoanderson
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: late payment charge

Hi Kath

Thanks for the reply, do you know who my point of contact is for complaints, as I made the complaint in Dec 2016, and was advised it can take up to 72 hours.

Also, your colleague in the tech department was going to get her manager to call me 24 hours later, as she took control of my laptop whilst I had a wired connection to the router.

They reason her manager was going to call, was due to the fact after trying all sorts of resets and settings she was struggling to get my speed up past 38mb.

This was around 2 weeks after installation, although she did say it can take a while for the 200mb to be achieved, ( I assumed a day or so)

I sent my bill in to your head office as it has to be in a print out then waited 28 days before I contacted Virgin, only to find out that it has not been logged on the system and they were not sure where it is. Therefore, asking me to print out another copy ( as my previous broadband company used electronic billing. Although, all I am doing is downloading then printing the bill. You would think in this day and age I could send it via email!)

The speed ( a bit like the apparent 200mb fibre) this is been escalated, then my contract will be coming to an end, even though the problems started before the fibre was even installed.

0 Kudos