Menu
Maggieroses
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

how can i get bill from august

My husband passed in October and I need to get the   bill from august so I can verify a phone call  the  was on his email address any ideas what to do.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how can i get bill from august

Generally you'd contact customer services and ask for it (free billing history up to 12 months again, the latter 12 costs.) That would be a call into 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Confirm your details -> Option 1 (Billing) -> Go with any of the billing options. Ask them to email you a PDF copy of the bill in question.

You can also make the request via the Webchat using a laptop or desktop between 8AM to 8PM M-F & 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> Understanding my Broadband, TV and Home phone bill -> Chat online. When it says the agents are busy, reload the page ever three minutes and check again. When through to an agent, make the old bill request.

But as bereavement is involved, it may not be a easily findable info. So I've flagged your topic to get picked up for a special response.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how can i get bill from august

Hi Maggieroses

Many thanks for taking the time to drop by to us on the community regarding your husbands previous bill copy, and our sincere condolences on your recent loss.

For our teams to support you with this securely then if you could please direct all billing and package queries that need to be looked into via the following methods, as these do have to be dealt with by them in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where they can clear security with you and arrange to get copies of this sent to you. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

There is some further support i may be able to offer and for me to do so I'll also be sending a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope up by your forum name.

If you could take a look at this for me, then that would be great.

I hope to speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos