Menu
Highlighted
tomtom61971
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

help re vandalised cables.

Hi are there  any supers on here can help?

Last weekend we had some contractors pulling a new cable to our Building (20 odd appartments) Now where all the cables come into the place they have not refixed the conduit but just left it leaning against the wall with all cables just looking like a birdsnest, I suspect this was due to it being a Sat 4pm. The last few nights kids have been pulling them out even more and soon we will all lose our service. can anyone assist in getting this fixed? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: help re vandalised cables.

Hi tomtom61971

I am sorry to hear about the cabling issue you have mentioned.

If this has not yet been sorted for you can you please pop back here on the forums with pictures of the cabling and then PM me with:

• Your name
  • Your full address
  • If you are the account holder
  • Your preferred contact number.

I can then get this flagged to our teams for you.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: help re vandalised cables.

Hi tomtom61971

Thanks for the PM Smiley Happy

I apologise but I'm a little confused as I cannot find the address listed on our database.

You mentioned you are an account holder but is this with Virgin Media?

If so can you please pop back again via a PM once more and confirm your account number for me.

Kindest regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos