Menu
dav1dtwo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

gift voucher

i was promised a £100 gift voucher when i signed with virgin but have never recieved it they said it would be emailed to me after 28 days of signing but this has not happened, was this just a ploy to get me to sign if so i am  not very happy, anyone else had this problem  

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: gift voucher

@dav1dtwo I gave you a phone number to call above already

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

dav1dtwo wrote:

i was promised a £100 gift voucher when i signed with virgin but have never received it they said it would be emailed to me after 28 days of signing but this has not happened, was this just a ploy to get me to sign if so i am  not very happy, anyone else had this problem  

It's a common problem reported. Standard advise is to check the email address you signed up with, esp. the junk/spam folder in it. The phone number to call about the voucher is 0843 453 0209. It's the number for the company (EdenRed) which sends the vouchers out. I've on idea of their opening hours.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
dav1dtwo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

gift voucher

hi i have been with virgin for over a month now and i was promised a £100 gift voucher for joining but have not recieved it can anyone tell me who to contact to get this sorted please

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@dav1dtwo I gave you a phone number to call above already

- - - - - -
0 Kudos
dav1dtwo
Tuning in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

sorry new to this and only just found your reply thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi dav1dtwo,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your voucher.

In your other post, Shelke advised that you contact Eden Red direct. If the voucher email has already been sent out but you haven't received it, then they can reissue this email for you. I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and have checked to see if this has already been sent out and it looks like it hasn't. 

I have raised an exception for this to get the email sent to you. As soon as I have confirmation that this has been done, I will be back in touch with you.

Speak soon,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi dav1dtwo,

I have had a response from our Marketing Department regarding the voucher order.

I will post the results of this correspondence to you via a private message, so please check out the purple envelope at the top of this screen.

Many thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

carlbrampton
Just joined
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem as the question raised. Would you be able to help me out and find out what is going on?

Many Thanks

Carl

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi carlbrampton,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This was done yesterday for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Luketickner1
Joining in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I have a similar problem. Please help. 

I order virgin in 15 March and was offered the voucher in the offer. I rang two weeks ago as no voucher. Still no code. Rang today to be told I couldn't have it as I ordered on 16th the day it finished. Bit odd as I ordered 15th at 21:13. Luckily I took a screenshot that night. A lady today told me to send to a xxxxxxxxx@virginmedia.com He was her manager and he would sort it. I have not had a reply. Here is my screen shot. Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos