Menu
jonnybones
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

getting rid of home phone

Hi I have the big kahuna bundle with evening and weekend calls but do not use my home phone whatsoever and don't get calls on it except unsolicited spammers.

would it cost me to get rid of the home phone all together or would it be cheaper as I wont then have a bundle but just vivid 200 and full house xl tv?

thanks Jon

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: getting rid of home phone

jonnybones wrote:

Hi I have the big kahuna bundle with evening and weekend calls but do not use my home phone whatsoever and don't get calls on it except unsolicited spammers. Would it cost me to get rid of the home phone all together
It could if you've any contractual minimum term left

or would it be cheaper as I wont then have a bundle but just vivid 200 and full house xl tv?
Removing the phone would put the broadband aspect up price wise and you'd lose the bundle discount (increasing the price that bit more.) It's more cost effective to switch to another bundle deal than not.

To find what the best deals are available for you, ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> From the menu go with Option 4 -> Option 5. It's staffed 8AM to 8PM M-F and 8AM to 6PM Sa. If you still want to go ahead with removing the landline, then from the menu choose Option 4 -> Option 2.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos