Menu
Dutch20
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

free wireless speaker

Hi I have been waiting a while now for word about the free speaker, the stated time I was supposed to wait has definitely passed, can you chase this up for me please 

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: free wireless speaker

Dutch20 wrote:

Hi I have been waiting a while now for word about the free speaker, the stated time I was supposed to wait has definitely passed, can you chase this up for me please 

How long was stated to you? It's 28 days after install then up to two weeks for delivery. 42 days total. If you've waited more than 42 days then a member of the Forum Team here will be able to help you, one of them will respond to your topic in up to three days. They'd fill in an exception form on your behalf, which will get your eligibility checked, if you pass the check: from there it goes to the reward team who will deal with it from there (up to 7 days for the item to be received.)

Alternately, you can ring 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 (from all other lines), go into the main menu, then option 4 -> option 1. Tell them about not having received the gift and ask them to fill in an exception form.

If you've waited less than 42 days, then wait until that time frame passes. It may yet still come.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dutch20

We do our best to get things done where we can Smiley Happy

I've filled the form in for you for the Reward Exceptions team to take a look at this for you.

They usually come back to us with an update within 24 hrs and then send the relevant hardware out to customers within 3-5 working days.

I can see you signed up to the speakers offer so I can't see an issue with that processing for you.

Please get in touch with us by the 10th April if you've not received the speakers from us, and we can escalate this if necessary.

By the way, welcome to the forums and thanks for your post, we hope you're enjoying taking a look around Smiley Happy

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Dutch20 wrote:

How long was stated to you? It's 28 days after install then up to two weeks for delivery. 42 days total. If you've waited more than 42 days then a member of the Forum Team here will be able to help you, one of them will respond to your topic in up to three days. They'd fill in an exception form on your behalf, which will get your eligibility checked, if you pass the check: from there it goes to the reward team who will deal with it from there (up to 7 days for the item to be received.)

Alternately, you can ring 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 (from all other lines), go into the main menu, then option 4 -> option 1. Tell them about not having received the gift and ask them to fill in an exception form.

If you've waited less than 42 days, then wait until that time frame passes. It may yet still come.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Dutch20
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shelke The install was second of Feb, must be over 50 days now .I am going to wait for the forum team, I've heard you get results Smiley Happy thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dutch20

We do our best to get things done where we can Smiley Happy

I've filled the form in for you for the Reward Exceptions team to take a look at this for you.

They usually come back to us with an update within 24 hrs and then send the relevant hardware out to customers within 3-5 working days.

I can see you signed up to the speakers offer so I can't see an issue with that processing for you.

Please get in touch with us by the 10th April if you've not received the speakers from us, and we can escalate this if necessary.

By the way, welcome to the forums and thanks for your post, we hope you're enjoying taking a look around Smiley Happy

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Dutch20
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ladies my nice new shiny Jongo speaker has just arrived, thank you fro your help 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dutch20,

That is great news Smiley Happy 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. 

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

metalmad
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

We had it installed on the 2nd june so over two months and i signed up with the free speaker deal.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi metalmad,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi metalmad, 

It's just a quick post to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. 

I'm still waiting for the Rewards team to come back to me on this. 

I'm back in on Monday so will check then where we stand Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi metalmad, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy 

The team have finally come back to me and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the speakers and they will then arrange delivery of them. You've been added to the list that will be sent over later on today.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos