Menu
Davidmoore123
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

free gift not arrived yet....

i signed up for virgin media through a works discount scheme and was offered a free xbox one s with my deal, see below picture.

i signed up october 21st, first bill has been paid 28 days later and still heard nothing. any ideas?

0 Kudos
bigkev3579
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: free gift not arrived yet....

Good luck with that mate. I done something similar a couple of years ago with a phone contract and free tablet. It took a while to get sorted and only then because of some helpful people on here. And I wasn't the only one getting messed around it seems they don't really deal with these offers them selves it's a third party.
0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They should start putting up when people should expect to get the items.

Many come on here thinking they will get it in the first month, which is not the case, it is within a month from your first full bill payment (not the initial one). This is of course to ensure people stay in the contract, as if they gave it out right away... people could cancel in the 14 day cooling off period and get the free gift also.

Majide!
0 Kudos
Davidmoore123
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I take it that it will definitely come but when will be a mystery?
0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It will come yes, it will be 30 days from your first normal payment, then give up to 14 days or so for it to arrive.

Majide!
0 Kudos