Menu
pwcw2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

first bill totally wrong and I can't get it sorted

My first bill is totally wrong

Billing period wrong - charged for a week before installation

Other fees,charges wrong - charged installation fee when it should have been free

Price for 1st and next monthly package wrong - no introductory discount applied

I'm being charged for a phone line which is not connected

I have spent more than 2 hours on the phone and several e mails without a satisfactory response

I have been told a correct bill can not be sent. I was promised an e mail response but have not received one. What more can I do ?

Totally frustrated

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: first bill totally wrong and I can't get it sorted

Kath_F wrote:

Currently we don't have any monitored email address for complaints / query's so this would be why you've not had any response. 

Why is that?  Any reputable company in this day and age should provide an email address for complaints to be registered and dealt with.  Why doesn't Virgin Media?

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi pwcw2016

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what has been going on since you originally posted to us.

I'm going to take a look and see what has happened since you posted and I'm going to drop a pm to you to check back in with you regarding this.

You can find this in the next to your forum name.

if you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be great.

Kind regards and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi pwcw2016, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us even if you are having some issues with your first bill. 

Due to the nature of your query, you'll need to speak to the team on this one. 

You can do this online via our Web Chat service or you can give the team another try on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pwcw2016
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thank you for taking the time to reply

I have had 3 phone conversations and sent 3 e-mails. I was also sent a customer feedback form to rank how they had done and asked how likely I would recommend Virgin. I have rated them zero and attached my emails which are self explanatory.

No response from Virgin but should not be surprised having browsed comments on the forum and Google. I only wish I had checked them out first.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi pwcw2016,

Thanks for coming back to me on this one Smiley Happy

Currently we don't have any monitored email address for complaints / query's so this would be why you've not had any response. 

Did you manage to speak to anyone via the helpline? What did they say?

Give the Webchat team a try as they will be able to offer advice right away. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pwcw2016
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Once again thanks for your reply

I spoke to the call centre last Friday and they e mailed me and they asked I send them a copy of the contract which I did along with my purchase order. They received it because they referred to it in conversation. I have used the same contact address on all follow up e mails . They did promise me they would e mail me back to confirm everything that was said because they were not able to issue a correct bill even though they know its all wrong.

***************@virgimedia.co.uk used on all emails.

I have emailed again earlier today to let them know I was sent a automated e mail to rate their quality of service provided. I responded with a 0/10 rating and appended all e mails up to that point as the survey asked for reasons to elaborate on the rating

I have not had the phone line connected yet so can not use 150 number and having spent 2hrs already on the phone I do not want to pay for the premium line number to go round the same circles then they know what the problem is .

4 emails sent, feedback survey completed and >2 hrs on the phone is wearing me down. No explanation why every aspect of the bill is wrong and no apology. I just feel like giving it up and throwing my whole experience out on to social media

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Kath_F wrote:

Why is that?  Any reputable company in this day and age should provide an email address for complaints to be registered and dealt with.  Why doesn't Virgin Media?

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
pwcw2016
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Apology for breaking the rules. It was unintended.

I referenced the e mail to show I had a conversations with a real person , received and replied to the same e-mail address and to show my comments were not lost in space or sent to a no answer email address.  For whatever reason the real person is not responding to my questions or offering a resolution.

My e mails are copied onto the Virgin Feedback Survey . I have had no reply.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi pwcw2016

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what has been going on since you originally posted to us.

I'm going to take a look and see what has happened since you posted and I'm going to drop a pm to you to check back in with you regarding this.

You can find this in the next to your forum name.

if you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be great.

Kind regards and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos