Menu
Isabellacarrx
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

financial difficulties

I called up yesterday to speak to someone about the difficulties I am having and how I am struggling to pay my bill. They left me feeling a lot worse than before I had called and said that there is nothing they can do to help.

I asked if there was a way of being able to set up a payment plan and was told no. I have already had my services disconnected and do not know when i will be able to afford to get reconnected so I am now getting charged for a service I can not used on top of a bill that I am struggling to pay.

I don't feel very encouraged to speak to someone over the phone again so was hoping someone on here could be more helpful than the lady i spoke to yesterday and tell me what options I have.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: financial difficulties

Hi Isabellacarrx, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having some trouble paying your bill. 

The problem we have is that once the services are disconnected, there isn't much we can do until full payment is made. 

You are able to pay as much as you can as often as you can however as you've already discovered, you will still be being billed for your services. 

There is a little silver lining though. During the time your services are disconnected, you will get a refund. 

I wish there was more I can advise but the only way we can sort this is by you giving us another call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ChristinaH21
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: financial difficulties

There is something they can do its called a hardship payment plan.:i am on this myself at the moment. Ask to speak to collections when you call as it was them who set this up for me. 6months payment plan pay what you can afford i got put on freeveiew chan,20mb internet and free weekend call and all i pay is £16.75 for that(£42 all in for what i owe on top my debt)but line rental aint added on a pp either. Ask to speak to managment if they are no help of collections dont work try retention's as they should help!
Chowes
0 Kudos