Menu
realguitarman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

finally leaving virgin media

After many years we are finally leaving virgin media, I gave notice of cancellation on the 22nd September and our service will terminate on the 20th October. Reason for leaving is the £94 monthly fee with the new increase. No serious attempt to offer anything better was made and thats fair enough.

BT are offering us a good deal for £20 less per month although I do realise the broadband speed will be less.

My question is am I allowed to remove the internal white boxes and all the internal and external wiring affixed to my property - (the cable from the grid is underneath my garden and also underneath a concrete driveway laid over it) Thank you

Helpful Answers
Highlighted
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: finally leaving virgin media

You are allowed to do what you want, its your property. I dont see a point in removing further than the brown omnibox outside as will cause major problems if virgin is to be installed again at that property
0 Kudos

All Replies
Highlighted
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You are allowed to do what you want, its your property. I dont see a point in removing further than the brown omnibox outside as will cause major problems if virgin is to be installed again at that property
0 Kudos
realguitarman
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos
bubbs
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Got the same problem, no attempt to keep my custom so its off to someone else, good luck.

0 Kudos