Menu
shamusy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

final bill??

hi,can anyone explain how the final bill works please?.

i cancelled my services on 25th aug 2016

my direct debit is taken out on 1st each month,so next payment was taken on 1st sept 2016 (£43.82 full amount)

then ive had a letter stating 24 sept-12 oct CR £27.75 but i still owe £16.07 from last bill,is this right????

thanks for any help in advance :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: final bill??

Hi shamusy,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you have decided to leave Virgin Media. Is there anything we can do to change your mind?

When you give your 30 days notice to disconnect, the account will continue as normal until the disconnection date. This means your billing cycle will also continue as normal. 

On your disconnection date the services will stop and a final bill will be produced a few days later. This will include any refunds, adjustments and charges. If the overall amount shows as a charge, you'll need to make this payment via a credit or debit card as soon as possible. If there is a refund showing then we will send you a cheque for that amount. 

As well as the final bill, you will receive some packaging to return any equipment you have. There will be instructions on how you can return this to us in the pack. 

I really hope you do re-consider leaving us and if there is anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos