Menu
ahsan9999
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

feeling robbed

in august i went to shopping mall and there some1 (i will disclose the name if some1 from virgin media contacts me) from virgin media asked me to switch from my current broadband which was TALKTALK then,and the offer they gave me was that i cancel my current contract from talktalk and the cancellation amount which was 117 pounds would be credited in to my virgin media account the first month
and almost every week i call that person and he says the same thing that he has sent email to his team they will sort it out and now for last 2,3 weeks hes been ignoring me and not answering my calls
i told him that i would switch once i finish my contract with talktalk but he forced me and told me not to worry about the amout u'l get it from us(virgin media)
i would be glad if some1 from virgin media contacts me

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: feeling robbed

Hi ahsan9999

I appreciate you joining us on the forums and thank you so much for getting in touch with us about the new sales offer you have had with us.

I am sorry to hear that the offer you were given has not yet been upheld and that you have been unsuccessful in trying to get the agent to support you with this when you've contacted them. Smiley Sad

For us to investigate this further it would be great if you could speak to our teams regarding this via Webchat or via phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111.

I'm also going to send a pm to you to support you a little further that you can find in the next to your forum name.

I hope to hear back form you soon on this and please let us know if there is anything else we can support you with Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos