Menu
tpmchugh
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

email about new router

I have received two emails one on the 21st and one on 30th November saying a new router is on the way. I phoned 151 and eventually got through to a human being who checked and confirmed the emails were genuine. As yet, 21 days after the first email, nothing has arrived. Does anyone know what is going on. The message btw also says my speed has been upgraded

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: email about new router

The emails are genuine from Virgin, but I would guess that they've been sent to you by mistake, I myself have received some.

If you log into your online account and scroll down to the link which says "track orders", normally if a new Hub is on its way - it would be listed there.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.

All Replies
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The emails are genuine from Virgin, but I would guess that they've been sent to you by mistake, I myself have received some.

If you log into your online account and scroll down to the link which says "track orders", normally if a new Hub is on its way - it would be listed there.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
tpmchugh
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, says I dont have any orders. Thing is though, I phoned them and the girl put me on hold while she checked, came back and said a router was on its way. Think I will try ringing them again

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know about this tpmchugh,

I'd like to investigate this further for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat some more.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos