Menu
kimmi2856
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

early cancellation fee

i am currently on a 12 month contract that started on April the 26. i pay £25.99 a month for superfibre 50 and talk weekends but i am moving back in with my mum in February so will have to cancel a bit early. I've found the page giving the early cancellation fees but it's dependant on the tier you are on and gives no information about how to tell which you are on. does anyone know which i would be on and am i also right in saying that my last payment would be due in the march?

this is the page i have with the fees
http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-...
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: early cancellation fee

Hi kimmi,

I was on the 50mbps service which was boosted to 70 and now 80 mbps and VM seem to have dropped the alphabetical banding from their invoicing.  However, looking back on my older bills my service was described as 'L  up to 50mbps'  so I would think you would be tier L as well.  Remember that when it comes to billing you always pay for the month ahead in advance.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: early cancellation fee

Hi Kimmi2856,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're needing to leave us Smiley Sad

Your best bet is to give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 as they'll be able to work out exactly what charges will be given vs what you've already paid Smiley Happy 

You'll also need to give us 30 days notice of your leaving date. 

keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos