Menu
hejwa84
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

dont wish to cancel anymore

Hi, i have cancelled virgin and is due to finish on the 4th nov, i was offered a slightly lower price but didnt want to take it at the time but looking into other tv packages there all a similar price. Is there a way of getting the new price and staying with virgin?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: dont wish to cancel anymore

You will need to phone the cancellations department again. The price they can offer to stay may be different from what they offered previously.

Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pretty certain you can cancel the cancellation any point up to a day or so before the date in question.  As for us, made it perfectly clear to VM we would walk, got a call within a few hours of stating we were about to sign a contract with a rival with a decent retentions offer I was very happy with!.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hejwa84, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us and even better that you are wanting to stay with us after all. 

As mentioned by the guys above, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They will be able to stop the cancellation and talk through the package you want Smiley Happy 

Let me know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos