Menu
sonic20
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

customer service

have you had an experience of disgusting customer service? I have written to head office, NO response. I have replied to their text they ignore me,I have telephoned the call girl implied I was lying because I said I hadn't received a letter so I asked for a manger, was told one would call within four hours NO CALL. The page wouldn't even be big enough to say what a total **** they made over Christmas ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh . What has happened to good honest customer service?

0 Kudos
zoew
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service

Having exactly the same problem. They've given me THREE complaint numbers (despite the fact I've complained a lot more often than that) and still doing nothing to resolve them. Ongoing problems since August.

Latest farce is them promising "Scott" (probably not even a real person) would call me between 1 and 5pm today. Surprise surprise he didn't. Have been on hold 70 minutes (and counting) waiting for some woman to put me through to her manager in order to connect me. It's absolute BS.

I'll be charging them for my phone bill. Virgin Media is a great lesson in how NOT to do customer service. I am SO angry.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
sonic20
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service

I have now emailed "their so called complaint resolution team, see email address below "  and sent a copy again of an original complaint  to their  head office, Their customer service last week hit a new height when "AMY" kept on telling me I would have received a letter which I never did,was she calling me a lie

if they don't reply in fourteen days I am taking it to an independent complaints authourity! address on Virgins guide to complaints....

Good luck, 

MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.

0 Kudos